Sex dating in radnorshire uk
We think he was electrocuted and it threw him off the ladder."His wife had a stroke and was incapacitated for a while.Neighbours said the family rented the farmhouse and had lived in the village for 15 years after moving from the south of England.Well-wishers had already donated more than £2,500 as heartbroken neighbours and friends described Mr Cuthbertson as an "exceptional father" and "gentle fella".The tribute, illustrated with a heart and a kiss, said: “I miss you all. I will miss my best friend.” Emergency services rushed to the farmhouse shortly after midnight on Monday when one of the children ran to a neighbour's house and raised the alarm.
"Due to the severity of damage at the scene we are unable at this stage to identify any of the deceased.
It is understood that Mr Cuthbertson was staying with at least seven of his children in the house.
His older children, understood to be from a previous marriage and named locally as Bre, 30, Pia, 24, and Kit, 32, are believed to still live in the same village as their dad.
He said: “As a father to two young girls, this news has shocked me to the core.
My thoughts are with the family and local community at this terrible time.